Though in less severe cases varicose veins may not be life-threatening why wait and leave the condition unattended for it to get complicated? After all it does indicate poor blood circulation and that is no way healthy!
It’s understandable that you don’t want to go under the scalpel, but what if you were suggested ‘100% pleasant’ guaranteed way of addressing the problem?
Let’s depart a little from tradition, what if a few essential oils can give you long lasting relief from varicose veins?
How many essential oils do you think can do the trick? Check out…
The oils you will need are:
- Cypress because it contains astringent properties that help to shrink the inflamed veins. It also helps to improve blood circulation
- Frankincense is a natural anti-inflammatory and promotes skin healing
- Carrot seeds help if varicose veins have inflamed your skin
- Palmarosa can help to ease the stress on your veins
- Chamomile is known for its soothing properties
- Saint. John’s Wort is helpful in dealing with strains, sprains, AND varicose veins.
- Myrrh, Juniper berry and Lavender can give excellent results if you have enlarged vein
Now, it’s time to check out how you can blend these oils to treat varicose veins:
The First Recipe you are going to learn about is..
Lavender Carrot Compress
To make it you will need:
- 3 drops carrot seed oil
- 3 drops lavender oil
- 3 drops chamomile oil
- 1 teaspoon tincture of calendula / St. John’s wort
- 1 cup cold water
Now, the directions:
- Mix the ingredients together
- Soak a soft cloth in this and squeeze out the excess water
- Place it over varicose veins as often as you think you need. You can use it everyday
The Second recipe gives you instructions on how to make “varicose vein oil”
To make it, you will need:
- 10 drops palmarosa oil
- 7 drops chamomile oil
- 8 drops cypress oil
- 1 ounce vegetable oil / St. John’s wort oil
Here’s how you apply them:
- Simply combine the ingredients
- Apply it over the problem areas and gently massage
- Use it 1-2 times a day
- When you are massaging the veins, make sure that you use upward strokes that match the blood flow.
Maybe you’ve tried a lot of other things to treat your varicose veins …how about giving aromatherapy a try as well?
Incoming search terms:
- essential oil for varicose veins (6)
- essential oils for varicose and spider veins (6)
- aromatherapy for varicose veins (5)
- aromatherapy recipe for varicose veins (5)
- lavender oil for varicose veins (4)
- varicose veins (4)
- oil for varicose veins (3)
- essential oils for varicose veins (3)
- essential oil varicose veins treatment (3)
- essential oils for spider veins (2)
- essential oil recipe for varicose veins (2)
- varicose vein oil (2)
- cypress oil varicose vein (2)
- essential oil varicose (2)
- varicose veins essential oil treatment (2)
- best aroma oils for vericose veins (2)
- varicose veins aromatherapy treatment (2)
- aromatherapy varicose veins (2)
- inflamed vein essential oul (2)
- aromatherapy remedy for spider veins (2)